• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What's for Dinner?The Valentine's Day

As far as I'm concerned, Valentine's Day is a great excuse to hunker down, have a cocktail, and cook some amazing food. The weather here has been utterly abysmal-- there's no other way to describe it. So find warmth indoors in front of a fire, in front of a heater, or in the arms of someone you love, but enjoy-- and have some chocolate!

I will cook her on of her favorite dinners and probably have a bottle of wine.  I am thinking maybe some shrimp and fettuccine alfredo and a crab cake. with some salad and brownies (her favorite dessert).

gonna send her flowers at work , take her to the movies and to her favorite restaurant ,  should get me enough some brownie points  lol  !         :onfire:       

I did buy one of those stupid heart boxes of candies.  Not buying the flowers.  I buy her flowers all the time, not paying the ridiculous prices for Valentines.  I'll buy her flowers next week for a third the price.

sirex said:
I'm going to go to work that night and make some more money she can spend! :)
I think money is important but perhaps not that important as accompany your girl friend at Valentine.

Dilyida said:
I think money is important but perhaps not that important as accompany your girl friend at Valentine.
When you're a top performer in the back of the house at a restaraunt and you and your girl have two kids to feed then you can say that.

Besides I have Friday night off, which is a very, very rare occurrence.

sirex said:
When you're a top performer in the back of the house at a restaraunt and you and your girl have two kids to feed then you can say that.

Besides I have Friday night off, which is a very, very rare occurrence.
I suppose you love your girl very much. Have a nice day!

Back