• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Slowly building up my heat tolerance... with pics!

Chicken Fajitas:

I always use chicken strips.  Well I cooked them in a crock pot today, and they became so moist that they immediately shredded themselves when I dished them out.  Also who knew you could cook in a crock pot with no liquid present.  Just threw the chicken in raw.

Heat element:  Diced Habs, Cherry Bombs, Jalepenos, Hot Finger Longs, Pace Mango Hab Salsa

It was yumtastic!

Fajita.jpg

muskymojo said:
I just finished a new batch today. It's equal parts moruga scorp, douglah, primo, and barrackpore. PM me your address and I'll send you some to try.

That sounds like a killer mix. Enjoy!

muskymojo said:
Would you like some too? I'm half drunk and feeling generous. PM me your address.

No, thank you though, I got plenty of powder atm. Sitting on some red primo, reaper , moked bahamain goat and some other mixed smoked pepper blends still. 

Appreciate the offer though. 

Mmmm Butt

A local fresh produce store had a smoker trailer sitting outside today that was piping with smoke out of it.  I picked up a large pork butt.  It was buttalicious!
Added some onions, cherry bombs, jalapenos, and some scotch bonnet powder I just received last night.  I ended up adding a bunch more powder than is pictured here.

butt.jpg

I threw some powder in this bowl of queso as well.  It has beer mixed in as well!
queso.jpg

D3monic said:
Good way to build up your tolerance is to get a good superhot powder and add a little to each dish and keep adding more and more till next thing you know it's like crack. 

Need to dry some this year for this reason... my tolerence is definitely improving but some of the stuff people are eating on here still make me think they are  :crazy:

Back