• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ready Grow Aeration?

A new hydroponic shop opened up 2 min away from my office, Stopped in told them what I was doing and they recommended this, It's $13.00 per bag... Would you mix another soil in with it or just go as is?  I'm planting in 10 gallon plant bags growing outside.

1_zpsoturvm0k.jpg

2_zpseek5urdl.jpg

3_zpsag0jqpzj.jpg

To me it looks almost all coir based.  It will not drain quickly, and it will have no nutrients present.  It requires you to add everything yourself through watering...  Maybe good for starters though.

Scuba_Steve said:
To me it looks almost all coir based.  It will not drain quickly, and it will have no nutrients present.  It requires you to add everything yourself through watering...  Maybe good for starters though.

Man I told them i need a good drainage soil He recommended this and coco fiber, Guess i'll just go to the local nursery and use the 5 bags I got to mix in with another dirt.

LOL I seen your Signature, I actually work in wholesale Marine Here in LA :)    

Back