• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Woohoo!

So these came in the mail today

- Dragon Berry by Jungle Rain
- Original Death Sauce by Blair's
- Fatali Puree by CaJohn's
- Dried Bhut Jolokia.

Can't wait to work through them.  The threads on here have been really helpful in me making my sauce orders, keep up the good work guys!  '

[/URL]">
IMG_0626_zpskn7s6qhs.jpg
[/URL]

Serious heat there!  I've found that I have liked nearly every CaJohn product I've tried.  Let us know what you think of them :)

The fatalii puree is fantastic, great flavour and heat.  Nice to get the flavour of the chilli as well as the heat coming through.  I'm going to make a sauce out of it with some pears and a ghost chilli for kick 

SmokenFire said:
Serious heat there!  I've found that I have liked nearly every CaJohn product I've tried.  Let us know what you think of them :)

this weekend if I get a chance.  

Bumper said:
So these came in the mail today

- Dragon Berry by Jungle Rain
- Original Death Sauce by Blair's
- Fatali Puree by CaJohn's
- Dried Bhut Jolokia.

Can't wait to work through them.  The threads on here have been really helpful in me making my sauce orders, keep up the good work guys!  '

[/URL]">
IMG_0626_zpskn7s6qhs.jpg
[/URL]

Nice 8-) ... if you ever get a chance to try the Pitbull by Jungle Rain ... that is one of the best things I have ever tasted 8-)

Wolf1888 said:
That is some good stuff you have here! I've only tried Pitbull from JungleRain, and it's fantastic. Let us know what you think Dragon Berry, it might be my next purchase ;)
Pitbull is next on my list, I will be ordering some more seeds a bit on the other side of winter so will pick up a couple of bottles then.  Dragon berry is delicious on ice-cream, and with roast pork so far.  There are still a few cracked seeds in there, but the flavour is just delicious.  Not a heat bomb but not every sauce needs to be! 

Back