• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Most of my plants look great! Some have issues...

So I have been extremely sick and forced by the boss to stay in bed for almost a week now.  Today I managed to sneak outside to give my plants some ferts and snapped some pictures.  BTW this is only their second dose of ferts other than the slow release in the soil, and is just fish emulsion 5-1-1 and epsom salt @ 1tbsn per gallon.

Almost all of the plants I am posting here are now a little over 2 months old.  They were sewn on Feb 4th for seeds from CCN.

Most are looking great!  Some are slow starters, but they are starting to come around. 

This is my largest plant, a Moruga Scorpion.  Looks perfectly healthy to my untrained eye.
Moruga_Scorpion_4_15.jpg

My Carolina Reaper on the other hand, not so much.  It is planted right next to the above Moruga BTW.
Carolina_Reaper_4_15.jpg

This Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate looks pretty droopy right now, it was just watered with ferts though so I hope it perks back up.  It is on the other side of the Moruga.
Trinidad_Scorpion_Chocolate_4_15.jpg

This Bhut Jolokia Red is showing some early signs of issues.  It is right in front of the Reaper.
Bhut_Jolokia_Red_4_15.jpg

Lastly, this on is a recent addition from Juanitos.  Its a Bhut Jolokia White.  It is in a Wally bag, and at least 15ft away from the raised beds.
Bhut_Jolokia_White.jpg

So what issues do you see?  Am I overwatering, underwatering, deficient, infested, or just paranoid?

I have some issues with my tomatoes too in another post.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/54122-issues-with-my-tomato-plants/

Thanks for the reassurances.

FreeportBum said:
how sure are you that that first plant is a Moruga scorpion? it looks like a c.annuum, but i'm no expert. 

Only time will tell, but it was definitely planted in my first round.  All the seeds I had in my first round came from CCN, who is very reputable.  Every seed I ordered was a chinense, so there is no possibility that I just accidentally mixed up one of my annuums.  If it is not a moruga, I will be disappointed, and a mixup must have happened at CCN.  It dwarfs my other plants 2x btw.

Back_Bed_4_15.jpg

I will make another post to test this theory though just in case to get direct attention for more opinions.

paranoia will destroy ya..............:)

we are all part of the group known as P.A. (PepperHeads Anonymous)

there is no known cure just this forum where we encourage one another with our gift of enabling. we are co-dependent. 

hope this helps !!!

Back