Hello from Canada!

My first post was over in grow tech but I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself over here. First time growing any type of plant and I decided to go with some peppers as I love spicy food and wouldn't mind learning this skill set for when I buy my first place and can have a large garden. I'm from a small city about 80 kilometres outside of Vancouver. I've been learning as I go using youtube, and other websites for information. I was given a few (thousand) seeds by a company that had been doing a tradeshow at my work, and then ordered a few of my own.

I currently have a bunch of peppers on the go, most of the duplicates which will be going to friends, family, and the garden that we maintain at work. They consist of jalapenos, purple jalapenos, Jamaican hot red, Trinidad perfume, fatalii, habaneros, and pepperoncini. 

Anyways, look forward to learning from you all. Have a good day.

Mnemosynesis said:
I was given a few (thousand) seeds by a company that had been doing a tradeshow at my work, and then ordered a few of my own.

Wow... better get to work!  :dance:
:welcome: to THP 

They were pretty much the entire Burpee seed catalog. I'm talking three rolling racks full, every vegetable, tomato, herb they had. Very limited in terms of hot peppers though, just habaneros, jalapenos, and kung pao hybrids. I'm pretty happy right now I did my two hourly check of my greenhouse tub and both my Jamaican Hot Red and Trinidad Perfume both hooked this evening.

Calgary eh..? I don't think we can be friends quite yet. But I bet we both have a mutual dislike of the provervbial horseshoe Edmonton's owner has up his arse!

Back