• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Will These Plants Produce Before Season's End?

Here is a sample of a few of my plants. They all look like this pretty much. (don't mind the blossoms in the soil. It was windy outside today while I had them out there) I germinated these guys back in February, and they seem to have been struggling since day 1. I just started feeding them a little tiny bit with some ferts and some of them have finally started to take off, but it seems I am way behind everybody else. My main concern is that I'm supposed to be planting outside in a couple of weeks, and these are still just tiny seedlings. I have been getting them out in the sun fairly regularly for the last month and plan on having them out every day from here on out at least for a few hours each day. Are these things going to grow enough to actually give me any pods before the end of the season? I have a raised bed with very nice soil just waiting for them, but I'm afraid it will be a little while before I actually get them out in the bed. What say you?
image6.JPG

The Perfume, Elephant Ear, and that Aji will have a sooner harvest time I believe. Bhut Jolokia White also says it's 80-90 days on Chileplants.com. What are the two unlabeled ones?

NickP said:
Provo

Where in Colorado do you live?
Pretty sure he wanted to help you considering various parts of Utah may have different climates. Or maybe he really is stalking you... and your plants.

zumajoe said:
Pretty sure he wanted to help you considering various parts of Utah may have different climates. Or maybe he really is stalking you... and your plants.
I was genuinely curious where in Colorado he lived. I lived in the Boulder area for two years, so I was just curious haha 

Spicy Mushroom said:
The Perfume, Elephant Ear, and that Aji will have a sooner harvest time I believe. Bhut Jolokia White also says it's 80-90 days on Chileplants.com. What are the two unlabeled ones?
Are those times from seed to harvest or??

Back