• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Really hope the Rams don't leave STL

I really like what the Rams have done in the draft this year so far.  It seems this may be a better year than the last 10 lol and it may be the last here.  Kroenke (uncle Rico) can suck a fat one.

rico.jpg
stan-kroenke_1568752c.jpg

The last time the Rams were out in L.A., they were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf".... and they were a constant thorn in the side of my Saints when they were in the NFC West.

jedisushi06 said:
I root for the Chiefs and the Cardinals.  Rams not so much.
Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do if the Rams move.  I was a Packers fan after the Cardinals left since I had family up there.  I don't think I could switch again though.  I'm too emotionally invested in the Rams at this point, which sucks because they've been historically terrible the last 10 years.
Phil said:
The last time the Rams were out in L.A., they were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf".... and they were a constant thorn in the side of my Saints when they were in the NFC West.
When I graduated College in 2001 we went to a Monday Night Game in New Orleans.  It was awesome. We had like 5th row seats on the 5yd line.  It was the game where all the bottles got thrown on the field following the Cleveland game the Sun before.  We had all our Rams stuff on and were getting razzed pretty bad.  I got a little nervous when the bottles started flying.  Rams won though and it was a great game and season until the f**king cheating a@@ Patriots....ugh

Ozzy2001 said:
Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do if the Rams move.  I was a Packers fan after the Cardinals left since I had family up there.  I don't think I could switch again though.  I'm too emotionally invested in the Rams at this point, which sucks because they've been historically terrible the last 10 years.

When I graduated College in 2001 we went to a Monday Night Game in New Orleans.  It was awesome. We had like 5th row seats on the 5yd line.  It was the game where all the bottles got thrown on the field following the Cleveland game the Sun before.  We had all our Rams stuff on and were getting razzed pretty bad.  I got a little nervous when the bottles started flying.  Rams won though and it was a great game and season until the f**king cheating a@@ Patriots....ugh

lol.. no doubt. Flying bottles aren't cool.

Ozzy2001 said:

I mean the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team

I'm a big Cardinals baseball fan as well. Hell they're the only reason I haven't jumped off a bridge with the way the other STL franchises have played. I love football though too and I will have to root for somebody.

Back