The Legend Company.Black

CAPCOM said:
I am impressed, you got the the rights to use the 7UP trademark, shocking!
Really shocking!
I am pretty sure this website is a reseller of sauces.  As long as the person who bottled the 7up sauce and the a&w sauce went through the right channels he should be all good.

Gokira2012 said:
We just opened a hot sauce store out of Charlotte, NC

Please check us out   TheLegendCompany.Black

Welcome!

Do you guys make any of your sauces, or are you strictly a reseller?

Scuba_Steve said:
I am pretty sure this website is a reseller of sauces.  As long as the person who bottled the 7up sauce and the a&w sauce went through the right channels he should be all good.

Welcome!

Do you guys make any of your sauces, or are you strictly a reseller?

No the poster above is 100% correct, The Legend Company.Black is  a reseller of specialty and hard to find sauces... Join us at http://TheLegendCompany.Black

:welcome: , and good luck! I run a hot sauce shop in Berkeley, if ever have any questions feel free to reach out.

By the way, when I tried to visit your site it didn't go through, it looks like you need to finish setting up your domain on Shopify.

heathotsauce said:
:welcome: , and good luck! I run a hot sauce shop in Berkeley, if ever have any questions feel free to reach out.

By the way, when I tried to visit your site it didn't go through, it looks like you need to finish setting up your domain on Shopify.
Yep - down for me also. It worked before when I first replied to this topic...must've done some editing & it went kablooie.

Back