• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Shipping dry root and how to for free give away

I'm starting this post so I could gain knowledge of how to ship dry root. I know Jim Duffy does this. I want to give away some free plant but you pay the shipping. When I know how to ship these 6 to 10 inch children. Here's the list
Hp22b, svp fatalii, ch bhutlah, Brazilian ghost, brain strain type 1, infinity, brown bhutlah, long chocolate scorpion
I will have contest soon to give away the plants.
I wish the photos would not post sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 44
So far I've ordered 3 of Jim's bare root FB plug specials. The way he does it works pretty good. The plants travel from coast to coast and are a bit rough when they get here but a little drink and a little sunlight perks em right up. Considering they spend about 5 days in a box I can't complain. Out of 22 plants received (10 more on the way) I've only lost one plant.

Do you need to know how Jim does his or are you already familiar with it?

Yellowfin2na said:

I have now sent shipments to 4 people using this method and they all have replied that the plants arrived in good condition.  Plus the SFRB only costs $6.80 I believe to ship.  If you bumped up to a MFRB you ship much larger plants.  Regional rate A boxes are even cheaper than MFRB if you have access to them, sometimes the same price as a SFRB.

Nice looking plants!
96strat said:
I'm starting this post so I could gain knowledge of how to ship dry root. I know Jim Duffy does this. I want to give away some free plant but you pay the shipping. When I know how to ship these 6 to 10 inch children. Here's the list
Hp22b, svp fatalii, ch bhutlah, Brazilian ghost, brain strain type 1, infinity, brown bhutlah, long chocolate scorpion
I will have contest soon to give away the plants.
I wish the photos would not post sideways.

Awesome! Would love to race some of these against the chocolate scotch bonnet that is currently the same size :). All of those sound fun to grow, and would also let me mess with some interesting crosses. Let me know when the games begin!

Back