• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

first pods

got 5 littler bbg7 pods and a yellow scorpion today . the big bbg7 pods are still green , must of had to get it out of its system . gonna take these to work tomorrow and gonna have some fun !  :D
IMG_0671.JPG

The scorpion is absolutely beautiful, more so considering the time of year and where you live.  Gotta know, when did you germinate?  I have some ghosts coming in, but just here and there, nothing to show off.

CAPCOM said:
Whatcha gonna do with them? :onfire:
i'm gonna have some fun at work with them ! lol
mpicante said:
gonna have some fun at work?sounds diabolical Frank...
yes very on the evil side ! gonna see who buckles first or throws up ! 
ajdrew said:
The scorpion is absolutely beautiful, more so considering the time of year and where you live.  Gotta know, when did you germinate?  I have some ghosts coming in, but just here and there, nothing to show off.
the scorpion is a o.w. i actually got 2 pods like that over the winter . 

well the pods weren't quite the hit with some of the guys , but quite funny for me lol ! 2 guys had cramps all afternoon , swore they were dieng . got to admit they are some hot sun of a beeotchs' !  definitely genetics from its parent plant . it grows on the east side of the house morning sun only . got to admit the one i ate lit me good !    got to remember save seeds from the bigger pods !     :onfire:

Not my first pods of the season, but the first proper group harvest.  I'm mailing this AGONY BOX off to my friend today:

LGCbAFX.jpg

http://imgur.com/nRcZsxa
One of three batches from a few over wintered plants in the backyard. Besides these a few good pods forming. Hoping to munch on those soon. Early in the season way to many ghost pepper pods. About thirty or so. Good producer and really not liking the ghost peppers so much. Too floral for me. Can't seem to get past that taste. Are they all that blah?? Wish my habanero plant would hurry up and put out a little more. In comparison they have a lot more flavor. Or at least for me that is.

Back