Create-a-Taco Throwdown and contest!

Who Won?

• Total voters
IMG_4329_zps42f44b01.jpg

I might just have to throw down a taco or three this week in the I-have-never-entered-a-taco contest, but I am feeling lucky.

FIFY.

That's what Wheebz said!

JayT said:
Wheebz is a schmuck.  He never enters anything.  Bastige hasn't paid any child support for my/his kid in almost three years either.  I tried to hang out with him last weekend, but he was in DE.
i know right? he even had the audacity to introduce himself to me at the PA Flavor Fest. lol

Moar Tacos !

PoL

Some Adobo marinated fatty Pork, with Manzano's, Onions, and extra Pineapple juice added, continue cooking down until it starts to become crispy.

Okay... So this isn't exactly going to be Tacos Al Pastor,  more like  Adobo Pork Tacos

Delicious nonetheless.

oops no Limes  :(   
no Cilantro I'm okay with, but No Limes  :banghead: , I used up the last of them on Saturday, when making the crema de Aji Amarillo 
(which is what you see Schmeared on these Tortillas)

and an attempt at a closeup

Thanks for looking  :cheers:

grantmichaels said:
Nice lookin' plate, and yeah - pic looks better rotated ...

In other news ... took down some ground beef to give this a shot tomorrow ...
I've still go so much to learn when taking Pics...
and I think several of the tips you offered are things I can do on the Wifes phone, but not on my older Smartphone, so I'll have to start snagging hers for taking food pics.
also some days I shake a little more than others  :(   But I can't do much about that unless I get a tripod or something.

Back