Fresh superhots available - CLOSED

I have fresh superhot SFRBs available for immediate shipment.  First come first serve for USA customers only at this time.

Each box contains:
- hydroponic Caramel Moruga
- hydropnic Red Brazilian Ghost
- 7 Pot Katie
- Red Borg 9
- A mixture of hydroponic BBM, Bubblegum 7, Red Brainstrain, Yellow Lava, Ice Scream Scorpion, and 7 pot Lucy

** I'll do my best to ensure that each box has as many of the listed varieties, however I cannot guarantee that each box will contain each variety.

Price is $18 shipped per box, buy all three boxes for $48 shipped.  

Message me for payment information

SFRB_Image.jpg

Man I wish I could get a third box, Did any of those end up in the box that I am getting from you tomorrow? As great as the first box was, I'm expecting great things from box 2.

2 boxes are sold, but I still have 2-3 boxes available.

Borg 9 and Wartryx have sold out. I should have more Borg 9 ready tonight along with more varieties.

Thanks,
Stephen

mpicante said:
Cool deal.GOTTA KEEP IT SPICY!!!
and have already received one of my two from ignite (the other was shipped a day later, should get it any minute now). AND there was another one I received prior to the box from Ignite.

jsschrstrcks said:
and have already received one of my two from ignite (the other was shipped a day later, should get it any minute now). AND there was another one I received prior to the box from Ignite.
WOW OK SEEMS LIKE YOUVE DEFINITELY BEEN BUSY MY FRIEND.ALL THOSE FRESH PODS SHOULD KEEP YOU BUSY WITHOUT A DOUBT!

We have fresh Red Borg 9 pods ready to ship along with other great varieties.  

Message me tonight to have your order shipped tomorrow.

Thanks!

Alright, the hydroponic plants have gone nuts and I have quite a bit of fresh peppers ready to ship.

- 1lb of fresh Caramel Morugas $35 shipped
- SFRB of Red Brazilian Ghost $18 shipped
- Mixed boxes of BBM, Yellow Primo, 7 Pot Katie, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, and a few other superhots. $18 shipped per box

Thanks,
Stephen

Back