• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Who will be the go to for

TNKS said:
Fresh pods this season ?
Pepperlover is out
Mike wont answers his mail
Where do we go,where do we go,where do we go . . . . . . . .?
Pepperlover is out ????please explain.

I've found Ignite and Sadistic Peppers to be very consistent in excellent quality. Get some pics up, A.J, even if they are still green.

I've been real happy with ignite. Sadistic didn't return my message (which is fine, life gets busy), though whenever he gets back to me I may well pick up a sfrb :)

Hogleg, when they are ready.  Right now I am getting the occasional red but they are the first pods, not big,nothing to be proud of. 

meinchoh said:
I've found Ignite and Sadistic Peppers to be very consistent in excellent quality. Get some pics up, A.J, even if they are still green.
When the garden is good n weeded.

Judy to my understanding isn't selling pods this year. Don't know why. Just been reading it on various threads. 

Oh I so miss this. Lol. Next year the market will flush like my garden I am sure. This year is small as I work through the stockpile. I still remember the good ole days of auctions

SmokenFire said:

Nothing happened to Judy.  Late frost got her plants.  No fresh pods this year.  
will this influence Her seeds stock for next year too?

sorry for the OT, just curious

Guitarman said:
will this influence Her seeds stock for next year too?

sorry for the OT, just curious

I don't know Guitarman.  I would not think so, but Judy would be the one to ask.  :)

Back