• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Shoutout to Wiked Mike

Met up with Mike yesterday for some good food and to purchase plants and just have to give credit where it is do. Mike's a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. He hooked me up very generously with far more pods and plants than I could have asked for. Mike, lisa and I had a great time yesterday although I was cursing you last night after one of those peach bhuts hit my lower intestines. Damn that burned! Anyways thanks again mate I'm going out in the garden now to repot everything and ill update then.
Here's most pods had a great time trying alot of these suckers last night.

515737aacaf325e2e6c7d711d905ba02.jpg

You guys have me blushing. Much love to my chileheads.

I had a blast, too. Dave's a way cool guy, going to be a great addition to the THP community. Watched him eat a Tepin and a Lemon Drop like it was nothing, and go "wow, that's really good!" But yeah, those Peach Bhuts are murderous. :fireball:

Wicked Mike said:
You guys have me blushing. Much love to my chileheads.

I had a blast, too. Dave's a way cool guy, going to be a great addition to the THP community. Watched him eat a Tepin and a Lemon Drop like it was nothing, and go "wow, that's really good!" But yeah, those Peach Bhuts are murderous. :fireball:
So if a regular Peach Bhut is murderous one of Judy's Peach Bhut Selected Strains should give me cause to be afraid?
They are already looking vicious as little pods!!!

Plantguy76 said:
So if a regular Peach Bhut is murderous one of Judy's Peach Bhut Selected Strains should give me cause to be afraid?
They are already looking vicious as little pods!!!

Yes.  Be afraid.  Very afraid.  ;)

Peppergator said:
Met up with Mike yesterday for some good food and to purchase plants and just have to give credit where it is do. Mike's a great guy and extremely knowledgeable. He hooked me up very generously with far more pods and plants than I could have asked for. Mike, lisa and I had a great time yesterday although I was cursing you last night after one of those peach bhuts hit my lower intestines. Damn that burned! Anyways thanks again mate I'm going out in the garden now to repot everything and ill update then.
Here's most pods had a great time trying alot of these suckers last night.

515737aacaf325e2e6c7d711d905ba02.jpg

DAMN!!.....my mouth is watering looking at those!

Peppergator said:
Been eating so many of these I think I've been riding a 24 hour capsaicin rush!
8a0bfa10a861054b17daf0c77b8f47c3.jpg

Superhot roulette from today with a friend. Got the yellow brain. HOT!

Inspired, I ate the first two Chocolate Bhutlahs off my plants, and just because I couldn't feel my face anymore, a few of my Moruga Wine crosses.

Back