• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Confirm Ebay seeds please. 1*

some of my eBay seeds are producing pods their not super hots, all my super hots seeds are still in progress.

Calico pepper

IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg
IMG_0177.jpg

Aleppo pepper

IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg

Jalapeno

IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0162.jpg
IMG_0163.jpg

these are not eBay seeds. their supposed to be pequin confirm please.

IMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg

hogleg said:
Not familiar with the calico pepper. But the others all look correct to me. Which is amazing considering the source.

Nice looking plants!
All of my ebay seeds (newly bought are still so small to tell) look pretty genuin to me, I'm certain i got these right Carolina Reaper, Moruga Scorpion, 7 POD RED, Habanero Red Savina, Habanero Chocolate, Jaguar, Fatalii, Jalapeno,  Calico pepper, BLACK PEARL, Tabasco, Banana, Aleppo pepper and another two types.

I hear that some people find problems with ebay for some unknown reason, from who do they buy them from?!, its really strange that they dont grow true. just do your homework and buy carefully.

The vendors i bought from treated me nicely, and some sent gifts. Aleppo pepper was a gift with the Carolina Reaper seeds.

your top row 2nd image looks like the flowers/pods I had from a Black Hungarian Pepper, cayenne in flavor and heat and very prolific.

Aleppo pepper will make a nice addition, really no heat but they have a earthy flavor with a raisin-like flavor...I use these in my poultry dishes and I imagine it would be very good with lamb.

Black Hungarian Pepper
gallery_7191_120_28981.jpg

gallery_7191_120_29848.jpg

Plants are looking pretty good...Enjoy !

OhioHeat

Back