• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How to cool fire anal

The Hott Dude said:
Hello friends how to cool the passage of the pepper? Here I have tried yogurt and it is accomplished well only when hand apply. How do you cool the fire anal? The help welcome, from reaper pain.
I am not sure this is true, but I have read lemon juice in an eye dropper.  You just squirt it up in there and you will be fine.  It counter acts capsicum on contact.

The Hott Dude said:
Hello friends how to cool the passage of the pepper? Here I have tried yogurt and it is accomplished well only when hand apply. How do you cool the fire anal? The help welcome, from reaper pain.

download (2).jpg

603912279436_3.JPG

"Elegant, upscale, and hand-crafted with amazing attention to detail, this luxurious line of glass massagers will leave you breathless. Each hand-blown Icicle glass wand is sleek, unique, and made to play hard. The hypoallergenic glass is nonporous and body safe, and when cared for properly, is designed to last a lifetime. Run the wand under warm water or place it in the microwave to heat things up. Chill it under cold water or put it in the freezer for a cool sensation. Since glass is nonporous, cleanup is a snap. Use Pipedream Toy Cleaner and warm water, or throw it in the dishwasher for a worry-free wash after the fun."

Just toss that bad boy in the freezer and dip in some yogurt and go to town. Should cool things down AND make it more accommodating to the reaper fire. 

Ya know, I thought I was an ass for saying lemon juice.  Thing is, collectively we have told him to:

Squirt lemon juice up in there.
Freeze a chunk of glass, coat it in yogurt and shove it up in there.
I am assuming the fudge packing was facilitated with the yogurt lubricated frozen chunk of glass.
Then scrub the surface (I hope the surface) with Brillo pads.  Not the soft plastic ones mind you.

Of course he is much too smart for us, so he is going to pack his asshole with yogurt until he gets a some of the real cure: Icy Hot jell.

OSUPepperGuy said:
YALL ARE SAVAGE
Ye, I would say no shit but I get the feeling there's gonna be all types of shit flying out there.

ajdrew said:
Ya know, I thought I was an ass for saying lemon juice.  Thing is, collectively we have told him to:

Squirt lemon juice up in there.
Freeze a chunk of glass, coat it in yogurt and shove it up in there.
I am assuming the fudge packing was facilitated with the yogurt lubricated frozen chunk of glass.
Then scrub the surface (I hope the surface) with Brillo pads.  Not the soft plastic ones mind you.

Of course he is much too smart for us, so he is going to pack his asshole with yogurt until he gets a some of the real cure: Icy Hot jell.

Ye, I would say no shit but I get the feeling there's gonna be all types of shit flying out there.

Brillo Pad is for the Icy Hot application. Helps open the pores for more cooling action. 

The Hott Dude said:

Alright bro I'll help you out.

Get me a bag of ice,

a plunger,

and a mallet.

hqdefault.jpg

Back