• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How to cool fire anal

The Hott Dude said:
Hello friends how to cool the passage of the pepper? Here I have tried yogurt and it is accomplished well only when hand apply. How do you cool the fire anal? The help welcome, from reaper pain.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-CXTq1yV-8[/VIDEO]​

Every couple of weeks, someone joins THP and says things that create the funniest threads.  The pepper demon was a good one, but this one has got me rolling.  I gotta figure it is Hot Pepper himself or another established member who is trying to keep us entertained.  If so, please don't stop.

you all missed the obvious answer..     A turkey baster full of yogurt soft serve ..   onlyest best way to pack a Turk with yogurt..  

turkey-baster.jpeg

Ashen said:
you all missed the obvious answer..     A turkey baster full of yogurt soft serve ..   onlyest best way to pack a Turk with yogurt..  

turkey-baster.jpeg

hahahahahahaha
ajdrew said:
Every couple of weeks, someone joins THP and says things that create the funniest threads.  The pepper demon was a good one, but this one has got me rolling.  I gotta figure it is Hot Pepper himself or another established member who is trying to keep us entertained.  If so, please don't stop.

Hell even yourself has provided us with some good threads to poke fun in. 

Genemonger said:
kutsal ateş anal sizin arka gerekli kuru buz teyit karşı koymak . Bu ağrıyan anüs serinlik getiriyor!

The translation I get is as follows:  "Anal sacred fire back to resist your confirmation necessary dry ice. This brings coolness aching anus !"  Which is quite awesome, though not sound advice.  Nothing cools the affronted anus quite like yogurt.  

SmokenFire said:

The translation I get is as follows:  "Anal sacred fire back to resist your confirmation necessary dry ice. This brings coolness aching anus !"  Which is quite awesome, though not sound advice.  Nothing cools the affronted anus quite like yogurt.  
Dutch->turkish->english at least double the amount of babylonics :)

For instance, to attach and to confirm are the dame verb in Dutch

Back