• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What do you listen to?

I spend a lot of time in the yard and garden.
Usually have my cell phone tuned to one of the I-Heart radio talk show programs.
I am in Ohio, but with I-Heart, I can listen to talk radio from just about any where.
I do listen to KHI out of LA (Handel On The Law on Saturday morning and Leo Laporte tech show)
I listen to WJR out of Detroit 
and KOA in Denver
I also listen to CKLW out of Windsor, ONtario for "ThePetShow" and "Kim Komando Show" but have to use "TuneIn" radio 

Do you have a interesting/favorite talk show program that you listen to while gardening, working in the yard, driving to and from work?

What part of Ohio are you from? When I lived in Millersburg I would listen to WFXN 107.7 out of Mansfield. Classic rock station. Didn't have a metal station there. I live in NW Wyoming now and listen to KROW 101.1. Modern metal/rock station. Other than that, CDs and YouTube.

I am in Tiffin, Oh
My best music station for Classic Rock is 94.5 XKR
My sister lives in the Thermopolis, WY area.
I was out there a couple years ago, AWESOME.

Usually NPR until the sun goes down. Then it's an AM smorgasbord of all flamethrowers east of the rockies. I like CFZM in Toronto, WCCO in Minneapolis, WBAP in Dallas, CBW in Winnipeg, WTAM in Cleveland, WSM in Nashville (Wayback Wednesday!), WHAS in Louisville among many, many others. I also listen to Radio Havana (usually the 6000kHz transmitter) and I gotta get my Alex Jones on GCN (4840kHz).

winland said:
My sister lives in the Thermopolis, WY area.
I was out there a couple years ago, AWESOME.
Small world. I'm about an hour from Thermopolis. I go there at least every other week to swim.

For the morning commute, I listen to Walton & Johnson on WDGL Eagle 98.1. It comes on at 5:30 a.m. and starts with SRVs Little Wing every morning. They're comedy/politics. They basically read headlines off the Drudge Report all morning and comment on them... and you can usually tell they didn't even read the articles. But they're entertaining. Been listening to them for 20+ years.

For the evening commute, it's usually either classic rock (98.1 out of Baton Rouge), Modern Pop on XM, or during football season, WWL 105.3 out of New Orleans. Sports Talk is all about Saints Training camp right now :D

BTW..... hey football fans..... PRESEASON FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!

Back