• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Curious if this looks like what it's suppose to be.

Still early in the pod development but I'm curious if anyone can confirm the pepper. It was given to me as a yellow naga. This picture is from two days ago. I couldn't find any pictures of a young yellow naga.

GZw4eS4.jpg

hogleg said:

I don't think it is Annuum. Look at the node upper left, it has three flowers out of one node.

I'm gonna go with Chinense cross

What is that exactly? Ive never heard of those.

I am intreged to see what the hell these are lol

portreath said:
I have no idea, but it looks a beauty that's for sure. I hope you post some more pics as the plant matures, I'd love to have one even if it's not a really hot one it look great. 

Will do. Ill keep this post updated until we can figure it out! Ill try to get a good shot of the flower today.

Since we can eliminate pure annuum since multiple flowers/pods on one node, the pods remind me of the black naga except are less twisted and less pimply.

Might be helpful to get an idea of size of one of the pods, hard to say from here.

Also pretty odd how they grew upwards originally. Maybe its some sort of a chinense/pequin cross?

SentencedToBurn said:
Since we can eliminate pure annuum since multiple flowers/pods on one node, the pods remind me of the black naga except are less twisted and less pimply.

Might be helpful to get an idea of size of one of the pods, hard to say from here.

Also pretty odd how they grew upwards originally. Maybe its some sort of a chinense/pequin cross?
I'll grab a picture in the morning with a size comparison. As for the wierd growth of the pods.. it might be because the plant has a very strange growth pattern because it was stunted to start so the main stalk grew into four main stalks and made it into this bushy beast.

SentencedToBurn said:
Not sure what type of coin that is, but those seem to be decent size. No idea what it is though. See if you can post a few ripe pics when they're ready.
I know it's blurry but it's a us quarter lol

Ya I'll keep updating. Next update will be when it shows some color. Stay tuned! Lol

Back