• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Chocolate scorpion?

Didn't plant any....but I seem to be growing some. Plant next to it has pods that look identical except the shoulders are coloring up red.

With those pronounced tails my first impression is to say Butch T Scorpion, they are real beauties if so, nice looking pheno's. 

I guess you're gonna be playing the waiting game now, the color will reveal more.

The_DoGMaN said:
Dark shoulders are a sign of too much sun on the pods.  Like us getting sunburn.  My ghost peppers did that it went away when they ripened.
They are actually fairly shaded actually. I held some big leaves back so the sun would hit them for the pictures, but otherwise, they are inside the canopy of the plant. Not to say that you aren't right. But every pod on this plant has the brown shoulders and the plant right next to it, getting the same sun, every pod is red.
Buzzman19 said:
With those pronounced tails my first impression is to say Butch T Scorpion, they are real beauties if so, nice looking pheno's. 

I guess you're gonna be playing the waiting game now, the color will reveal more.
Thanks...yeah, can't wait to see how they turn out. I have some yellows too but they haven't started to color up. Like I said above...I didn't plant chocolates so if that's what they turn out to be...I'm pretty excited.

Back