Any Canadians trading?

Hi everyone, usually there's a Canadian seed train going around, which I don't see? Is anyone trading right now?

I think the seed train that was running in the past got called off this year, sadly.. and it was going to be my first time giving it a go.

I have (or will have in the next while once I de-seed and dry) seeds for the following varieties... Some I don't have many for.

My List:
007 Pot Red BT
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Aji Cito
Bhut Jolokia Orange
Bhut Jolokia White
Brown Naglah
Cayenne, Long Red Slim
Cayenne, Purple
Cayennetta
Cheiro Roxa
Devil's Brain
Devil's Horn
Giant Mexican Rocoto
Habanero (typical)
Habanero, Red
Hot Portugal
Jalapa (Jalapeno hybrid)
Mini Bell, Brown
Mohawk
Naga Jolokia
Pink Tiger
Super Chili
Sweet Banana
Sweet Heat
Sweet Pompeii
Time Bomb
Trinidad Douglah

Nice list for sure.....it is too bad that its been cancelled, there were a lot of great seeds on that train.

I'm going to start going through my seeds today, and i'll keep you posted as to what I have to trade, but I am really interested in the following, pink tiger, cheiro roxa. ;)

Penny said:
Nice list for sure.....it is too bad that its been cancelled, there were a lot of great seeds on that train.

I'm going to start going through my seeds today, and i'll keep you posted as to what I have to trade, but I am really interested in the following, pink tiger, cheiro roxa. ;)

I definitely will have seeds for those two :)

I grew my Cherio Roxa from seeds from Pepper North and my Pink Tiger from seeds from PepperLover. :)

dragonsfire said:
I finaly have a nice selection but not enough seeds to pass around, have to wait till next year hope to have a nice seed cache :)
 Go ahead and post what you've got, and just specify what quantities you have ;)

10 seeds each, will start some of them this weekend I hope so not much room for error.

PA204351_NewPepperSeeds-1500_zpsjvrvbez9.jpg

Coulbe, just scared I wont have enough, once I have some growing will feel better :)

I forgot to add, I have Scotch Bonnet, Thai, Jamaican Yellow  and Tinker Bell in extra seeds.

Hey Penny I'll trade anything I have on my list and/or send you some for free if you'd like

My list includes
Carolina Reaper
Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habs(100% germination)
7 Pot Burgundy
Yellow Fatalii
Pusa Jwala
Yaki Brown
Trinidad Scorpion Orange(100% germination)
Brown Moruga

Cndspice said:
Hey Penny I'll trade anything I have on my list and/or send you some for free if you'd like

My list includes
Carolina Reaper
Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habs(100% germination)
7 Pot Burgundy
Yellow Fatalii
Pusa Jwala
Yaki Brown
Trinidad Scorpion Orange(100% germination)
Brown Moruga
Hey there, definitely interested in some on your list...I'll get a list together for you. :) 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this.....after going through my pepper seeds....holy cow am I ever low on pepper seeds, I wasn't paying attention to how low it had got!!! Soooooo of anyone is up for a trade for tomato seeds, or any other veggie, just let me know or send me a PM.

Back