• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What are you thankful for?

As we aproach Thanks giving day I was just curious what you folks are most thankful for?

As many of you know I went through a very hard couple of months back at the start of the summer. All ended well with my family and I being gifted a double wide trailer and, as a result, a new lease on life. I am most thankful for a loving mother who,through the grace of God, alowed us to raise from the ashes. THANKS BE TO GOD, THANKS BE TO MOM.

My two favorite ladies!

12241556_1523481214636239_512906540339161169_n.jpg

IMG_20151118_125826980.jpg

IMG_20151116_134046087.jpg

Very nice post!! I'm thankful first to my wonderful wife who makes every day a joy!! My family who have supported me unconditionally through out my life. My fantastic children and all there friends who have brought me laughter and love every day!! And to my friends home and here on THP who have showed me nothing but kindness and who have helped me through many hard times over the past year!!!! :) :) :) :) Thank You all it has been my pleasure to get to know y'all!! :)

Going to have to change my name to salty tears if this keeps up!! Hahaha

I am thankful for so much. I have family and friends that love and support me. I have a wonderful man that while he thinks I am a little odd, gives me all the support I could want and then some.  I have two wonderful kids that have grown up into wonderful adults and two adorable grand kids that I never get to see enough of.
I work in a job I love that allows me to do most of what I want to do in life.
Yeh, I have allot to be thankful for !

Back