If you need any hot sauce to hold you over until pepper season, check out my website, www.HeatHotSauce.com. We have over 200 flavorful and fiery hot sauces, with flat rate US shipping at the unbeatable rate of $5.99.
Plus, for a limited time we're offering free shipping on orders over $59 using code THP.
We have a few interesting new sauces I should mention:
- Chiparro Rocoto Hot Sauce - I've been looking for a good Rocoto hot sauce for ages, and I found this one at a Farmers Market in Boulder, CO. It's made by a Peruvian chef and it has an awesome creamy consistency. Not super hot by any means, but very tasty stuff.
- Sinclair's Fatalii, Sweet Heat Gourmet - Fataliis are one of my favorite peppers of all time, and this sauce captures the nice citrusy flavor in a tomato base. Sort of reminds me of HBD's Classic Gold, but a bit hotter and more citrusy.
- Reapercussions - This 7-pot primo sauce is crazy hot, and has a nice flavor with some lime and agave. Definitely one of the hottest non-extract sauces I've ever tried. One of the cleverest names, too.
- Matchbox Limited Edition, Hot Winter - a thick and chunky fermented hot sauce made with the Matchbox chile, an open-pollinated version of the Super Chili. I'd consider this a sriracha style sauce with a lot more depth of flavor, this batch is nearly sold out so get it while it's available.
- And of course, we've got our own THP Award Winning Popcorn Seasonings - We were honored to take home Best Overall Dry Spice with our Habanero White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning, plus 3rd Place Unique for our Ghost Pepper Sea Salt & Vinegar blend.
For other great award winners, including many THPA winners, check out our Award Winning section.
If you have any questions or want recommendations, don't hesitate to ask. I can (and often do) talk about hot sauce all day!