• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Are these Reapers?

I have been doing a grow and finally got some peppers with the help of this forum.  Now I am starting to worry that they may not actually be Reapers.  Here are some pictures.  Any help would be appreciated to put my mind at ease.  

2196iqe.jpg

2qnb5kx.jpg

13yikuw.jpg

newearthhydroponics said:
I have been doing a grow and finally got some peppers with the help of this forum.  Now I am starting to worry that they may not actually be Reapers.  Here are some pictures.  Any help would be appreciated to put my mind at ease.  

2196iqe.jpg

2qnb5kx.jpg

13yikuw.jpg
They could be some early off pheno pods, ut they currently don't look like a reaper pod. The first pods I got off of my Reaper plants looked nothing like a Reaper, but the subsequent wave of pods from the plants were all bistered out with stingers. Did you source the seeds from a trusted vendor?

I sure wish I found this forum before I got bit by the "Grow the Hottest Pepper in the world" bug.  Thankfully, whatever these end up being (reapers or not) I have had amazing success growing peppers my for my first time indoors (hydroponically). Who you get the seeds from is the key from the digging I found in this forum. . The 2nd round of peppers are coming in like crazy, just everyone on this forum said they would in another post I have. The picture of the ripe one is still from the first batch.  

Here are a couple pics of the new wave apart from the ripened one.  Is it a red Hhabenero? I have poured through as many pages as I can so far in the Pepper ID category and am still unsure. Thanks for all the help! Also, they went green, orangeish/peach, then red.

2md43y9.jpg

vfiovc.jpg

1691che.jpg

Alrighty!!! I have a few more pictures of the latest wave.  I still can't quite pinpoint what they are.  I took several clones from the mother plant.  The first picture is of a pod off one of the clones that I am growing outdoors.  I have to say that most of the pods outdoors look different that what I have gotten indoors.  As always thanks for the look and any advice :) 

152gxvd.jpg

A few harvested today from the basement
20j0a9w.jpg

2qwlq9e.jpg

Back