• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

soil Problem with my potting soil bag

Has anyone ever had a problem with leaving a bag of potting soil on the balcony?

I went to do a transplant, and my bag of soil had a nest full of house wrens. I really need the soil, I'm thinking of making the little family of wrens pay rent for using my much needed potting soil.

They have yet to answer my letter regarding the matter.

Squatter's rights, bro.

Be grateful. I had a family of cockroaches become blockbusters in our neighborhood. Something like a few hundred.

I had a family of rabbits shack up in one of my raised beds for the last three years. This year coyote pee kept them out.

Here's one of the youngins from last year.
IMG_0379_zpsftwf3ouw.jpg

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I had a family of rabbits shack up in one of my raised beds for the last three years. This year coyote pee kept them out.

IMG_0379_zpsftwf3ouw.jpg

Yea but your garden is like Utopia for rabbits. All that luscious foliage mmM

hogleg said:

Yea but your garden is like Utopia for rabbits. All that luscious foliage mmM

The funny thing is, they haven't eaten anything in the beds for years. The first year I grew in them, they cleaned out the beans. But since then, they just eat the clover and other weeds in the lawn.  :cool:  Even though that dude ^ and his two siblings were born and raised dead center of a 4' x 4' patch of leaf lettuce. Little dummies had no idea what they were missing! Not one bite!  :crazy:   :party:

Hybrid Mode 01 said:

IMG_0379_zpsftwf3ouw.jpg

I'd name it Hasenpfeffer. :drooling:

Back