• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is this OK?

Yeah it looks fine to me. I agree that sunlight will correct it. It was probably its positioning in relation to sunlight that made it grow that way to begin with.

SvtCobra said:
  He's new. It wont let you post direct pictures when your this new.

I don't know what this means.  What is a "direct picture"?  I've been here for awhile, and I still have to link my photos from another location.  I assumed that it was the same for everyone.

Does this site provide media storage that I'm not taking advantage of?

solid7 said:

I don't know what this means.  What is a "direct picture"?  I've been here for awhile, and I still have to link my photos from another location.  I assumed that it was the same for everyone.

Does this site provide media storage that I'm not taking advantage of?

He is referring to hyper links. Using

I'm pretty new here as well and I do not know how to post pics. I've used the search function with no avail. Could someone please assist me in doing so? Do I need to download a program or can I straight from my computer?

Thanks

Justosmo said:
He is referring to hyper links. Using codes with a direct link to the image hosted on another site.

[/QUOTE] 
I didn't really think of it like that, because I'm behind a firewall that strips photos, and shows ONLY links to the hosted site. As long as I am not restricted to the host site, I can see the pics - which is why it made me ask if some people were hosting on the forum, since I see pics only in a small number of threads. (tech savvy would have been a reasonable explanation for that)  It shows as links for me, because they are restricted by firewall rule. (if you click on them, you get denied access)  However, if I look at the same page on my phone, I see pics.  I guess that sort of distorted the context for me.

Nevermind.  :D

ReaperTheRed said:
I'm pretty new here as well and I do not know how to post pics. I've used the search function with no avail. Could someone please assist me in doing so? Do I need to download a program or can I straight from my computer?

Thanks

Host the photo on a website like Www.imgur.com and get the direct image link. Then on this site when posting you type

Back