• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

96strat 2016

Just thought I would put a grow log together. Plants in the ground:

7 reaper 4 Duffy 3 Judy's
5 jays peach
4 wartryx
2 black bhutlah scorpion
2 BOC mine
1 reaper x jays rgs
6 BBM
2 BCMSR
4 Devils brain
2 Devils horn
1 nagareaper mine
2 yellow primo
2 gator jigsaw
2 douglah x bhutlah
4 chilipen x reaper coach spencer
5 leopard pepper
3 jalapeño red
4 cayenne
1 moruga scorpion(Duffy) x bbg7 mine (anyone need seed let me know free) they are last your but I have a ounce)
3 bleeding Borg 9
1 ch Borg 9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 65
Sweet list!  Are the BOC you are growing this year, the large ones you had from last year that you thought might have been crossed?  I have some of those King BOC's growing that are throwing out some large nasty looking pods from seeds I collected from fresh pods you sent me last year.

Very nice stuff! How are your Wartryx doing? I have one that is just as old and big as my other plants, but didn't open any flowers until a few days ago. I saw one flower on it. It has a couple now, but still sparse. You have some great strains. Looking forward to more pics.

-Adam

@96strat,

You grow some awesome peppers, to be sure; I bought several varieties of seeds from you this year.

As I am not perfectly familiar with every variety, and in order to help me know what to look for with my own grow, I was wondering if you could possibly identify the pods in your pics?

Very cool list! I have bleeding Borg 9 and chocolate Borg 9 as well as BBM and other good ones. You have a very nice list and some wicked pods! Happy growing.

Back