• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Paper Lantern Pod Test

Hey, Peter.... i've been enjoying your reviews and preliminary videos for a minute now.... this one especially hits close to home b/c I'm trying to grow Paper Lanterns for 2017; intrigued by reviews like yours, plus i appreciate the productivity.  I gotta ask one question though:  what is that picture in the background during your reviews?

Seed dealers  :rofl:

droga_vendiendo_calle_320_01.jpg

Paper lantern is one of my favorite peppers, they taste great, really good producers and make a nice sauce. 

Not as good as a powder though. 

Bicycle808 said:
Hey, Peter.... i've been enjoying your reviews and preliminary videos for a minute now.... this one especially hits close to home b/c I'm trying to grow Paper Lanterns for 2017; intrigued by reviews like yours, plus i appreciate the productivity.  I gotta ask one question though:  what is that picture in the background during your reviews?
Thanks. It's the bear-o-dactyl.
D3monic said:
Seed dealers  :rofl:

droga_vendiendo_calle_320_01.jpg

Paper lantern is one of my favorite peppers, they taste great, really good producers and make a nice sauce. 

Not as good as a powder though. 
lol.

Bicycle808 said:
You got any Lantern pods you wanna sell?  I saw you selling some other peppers in the Ads section...
I should have enough on the plant for a sfrb that I can pick tonight. If not I can fill in some West Indies red or similar.

jakester said:
Great review!! I'm growing these for the first time this year, and I will definitely be growing them again next year.

How you described them is right on!
Thanks!

Back