• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Squirrel and small animal deterent

I wasnt sure where to put this but here is my garden guardian. One tomato thieving squirrel learned the hard way. I found half of him at the back door one day. The rest of the squirrels got the message.

IMG_0303_zpsotix4bhq.jpg

IMG_0332_zpsdsv91dks.jpg

He likes to bring me the mice he catches alive. I think he is just showing off because he appears to be very proud of his catch. Its not funny when he brings one on to the bed and decides to play with it.

I grow cat grass and catnip for him also. He loves both but only touches the catnip if i pick it for him. It works out well because the catnip attracts a ton of bees.

He looks to have a little of that alley cat swagger about him. One of our dogs finds mice under the snow in winter and brings them inside. My wife loves it so much

He's just FIERCE looking!  ;)

Ha! My old cat hated it when I tried to photograph her - if you want lots of kitty-butt pics, I've got 'em. Honestly, she'd get this look on her face that said "are you REALLY trying that again?" then she'd turn around fast as she could. She was super-cuddly, but couldn't stand the camera. Neither of our others were ever like that, at least. Regardless, they were all excellent at catching the stray critters that did make it into the house. We just lost our third kitty, though, and have decided to be petless for a while. It's so hard when they've been your friend for 19+ years! I hope yours takes care of the critters for a good, long time!

He is actually super gentle unless of course you are a tiny rodent. Did i mention he is spoiled rotten?
P1010872.jpg

He loves this. Your arm will give out before he gets tired of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKRMf7TCGOE

Back