• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jason's 2016 log

HI all,
Been a LONG time since I've been active on here (5 or so years) but the bug has bitten again and I'm back. Had a late start to this years grow, but living in tropical North Queensland, I should still fair pretty well.

So far I have planted around 26 or so Varieties. I have 32 large jiffy pellets with 3 seeds per pellet. Ill post pics when I figure out how again... If there is a pinned post somewhere I would love a link... Anyways what I have so far are;
7 Pot Barrackpore
Yellow 7 Pot (my second favourite)
7 Pot Caramel
TS Moruga
Black Naga
Scorpion Orange
Choc Scorpion
Naga Viper
MA Wartryx
Brain Strain
BOC
Yellow Moruga
7 Pot Chaguanas
Carolina Reaper (lots)
Butch T
Brain Strain Yellow
Yellow Bhut
Monster Naga
7 Pot Infinity
7 Pot Bubblegum
Naga Brown
Black Thai TQ
7 Pot Jonah
Choc Barrackpore
7 Pot Primo
and some Mystery seeds...

All seeds were started yesterday, I also have six seedlings that I have just potted up to their final homes, but the heat here is wreaking havoc on them... Also waiting on some more seeds from Neil at The Hippy Seed Company.

Woah, mate, it HAS been a LONG time!

:welcome: back!

(Not that I'm so active myself these days... only logged in the other day for like the first time in probably a year or something.)

Wish you all the best and provided life doesn't drag me away (as it seems to have a habit of doing), look forward to seeing your progress!

gasificada said:
Woah, mate, it HAS been a LONG time!

:welcome: back!

(Not that I'm so active myself these days... only logged in the other day for like the first time in probably a year or something.)

Wish you all the best and provided life doesn't drag me away (as it seems to have a habit of doing), look forward to seeing your progress!
Haha yeah. Thanks Gas. will try to keep this log updated as often as possible

karoo said:
Great list , good luck , will follow.
Cheers Karoo. hopefully it stays as big a list as it is now.

Welcome back, and good luck treating that 'bug bite'   :rofl:

So..... I've just come back from a 2 week holiday, I left my seedlings in the hands of a friend, unfortunately I've come back to a 100% loss :( Shortest season in history.

Devastated. How could he fail so hard??? if I had some seeds I would send them to you but they have all been used now :(

Bummed out for ya, bud.  

Ditto #9 - if you need some seeds I can send some along...

Back