wanted WTB Pepper Powders

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:
I got a lot but hey, you still haven't paid for the peppers I sent you.

what peppers, i paid for everything ive ever purchased off anyone and i havent bought any since the beginning of harvest time. i was away for a while for a non-voluntary government sanctioned vacation. So i know i havent ordered anything from anyone in a while.

5i91jkE.png

unpaid invoice you insisted I send

Qo2RPkd.png

not to mention the umpteen payment reminders I sent you 

D3monic said:
Screenshots in a bit, deleting message only works on your end. I still have record of the conversation

wtf u talking about i didnt delete anything either.......last time i bought peppers i bought from like 7 different people at once and paid them all. I've bought shit from TONS of people on here and never once screwed anyone over. When did i supposively not pay u, send me a pm with ur "screen shots" and if it's so then i'll get right on it. Like I said I been on "vacation" for a while, lol. When did I even order from u!? 
Ah I remember that one and I sent it right after I told u that, let me check my paypal cuz I know I sent that shit

Yea I sent u a msg, I sent ur payment to a Mark Flemming who ever that is for a $25 SFRB......I guess I'll just take that loss. Does anyone know who Mark Flemming is? 

KingChile said:
Yea I sent u a msg, I sent ur payment to a Mark Flemming who ever that is for a $25 SFRB......I guess I'll just take that loss. Does anyone know who Mark Flemming is? 
And that's the last we ever saw him. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back