• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

First Time With Super Hots

So this season will be my third garden the first two years went pretty well . I had good luck with Cayennes, and habaneros so I wanted to try some super hots . I live in Halifax Canada so our grow season isn't the best for super hots but Im trying any way just getting them them started extra early.

Most of my seeds came from peppernorth.com I picked a valu pack of 5 and received 
-Carolina Reapers
-Trinidad Scorpion Reds
-7 pot brainstrain red
-Bhut jolokia red
-Fatalii yellow 

and a friend gave me one of those small pop cans with seeds in it and I have germinated them they are Moruga scorpion reds . 

Here is my grow station for now im looking around for a nice grow tent . I have another home built light system as well but dont need it installed just yet . I am also looking to upgrade to a 600-1200w led system for my lts as the planted need more . 

I have made a small hydro system that the seedlings are sitting on ( this will be a first as well ) 
So I plan on putting the best plant from each kind in the Hydro system to see if it does any better than soil . 

I will be updating this thread , as the grow continues .
Please feel free to chime in with anything that can help or your own experiences.

Here are some of this years plants that I will be over wintering under this small LED array .

:welcome: to the new season, Console!  Good luck going forward...

Small Update 
The ziplock bag method worked good . I had a few ready to go into soil in a week . The Reapers and Fataliis took the longest @ 2 weeks . 

Here is a small Vid 

Nice progress... they should take off now they are in the cups.

Back