Hello, Howdy, Hola, Hi, Bonjour, Greetings, Shalom, Aloha, What's up!

Hi,
I'm Matt. :hi:  Living in Hartford, CT USA. Long time hot pepper aficionado. :metal:   :dance:   :party: Haven't done much growing since 20 years past so looking forward to re-learning what I can about that. My property is in a very urban area with little, usable outdoor growing area :banghead: . On my 2nd floor I have an outdoor porch (6' x 12' x 8') that would be perfect; receives only limited sunlight though. My wish is to construct a small enclosed indoor greenhouse equipped with all necessary components , viz., lights, temperature/moisture regulator, vents, et. al. I'd need enough space for several varieties of peppers and would like to include some herbs & tomatoes as well. I am soliciting :pray: for ideas :idea:  and suggestions for the set-up (FYI: this is on a limited budget :!: ). I can partially enclose and convert the aforementioned porch as long as heating requirements are not exorbitant during the winter months. Otherwise, I have space in my basement (no natural light), Against the windows in the living room area (limited natural light. Or in one of my spare rooms; very limited natural light. Easiest would be if I can find an affordable kit with everything included. If anyone can provide a link to buy such please do. If that's not an option then suggestions, ideas and links to needed equipment will also be appreciated. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity. I look forward to further correspondence. :welcome:   

s-l300_zps6w9rfcd2.jpg

Back