• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I have some seeds if anyone is interested - sell or swap...

I have collected quite a lot of seeds and I'm not going to need all of them. I'm not sure if it's not allowed to post here, in that case, one of moderators, please just remove it. If someone has spare seeds to trade, I'll gladly make a swap.
Here's a short list of my peeper seeds. I also have some Birdseye, Bhut jolokia, Chocolate Trinidad Moruga seeds, 7-pot primo, several different anuum peppers (excelent to dry) and that giant habanero hybrid I've been talking about last year. Haven't include those, but you can ask if I have them. I've established a small shop, I have no clue if it actually works or not. :D
https://shop.cold-hardy.com/product-category/chili-peppers/

Hey, I would be interested in a swap or maybe a small package deal? What are you interested in? I do not have much to offer but I know I would really enjoy trying some of the chocolate morugas and the 7-pot. Im looking for a chocolate Hab too if you have any. I have Reaper, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Ghost, Habanero, Thai Bird, Portugals and some Purple Bell Seeds. Lemme know if interested, I know you probably have all of these LOL. Have a good one.

Tarzan said:
I have collected quite a lot of seeds and I'm not going to need all of them. I'm not sure if it's not allowed to post here, in that case, one of moderators, please just remove it. If someone has spare seeds to trade, I'll gladly make a swap.
Here's a short list of my peeper seeds. I also have some Birdseye, Bhut jolokia, Chocolate Trinidad Moruga seeds, 7-pot primo, several different anuum peppers (excelent to dry) and that giant habanero hybrid I've been talking about last year. Haven't include those, but you can ask if I have them. I've established a small shop, I have no clue if it actually works or not. :D
https://shop.cold-hardy.com/product-category/chili-peppers/

Nice little shop Tarzan! If you don't mind me asking what software/websuite did you use to create your store? I'm looking to set something (not chili related) up in the next 30-60 days but don't have time for coding a site in Dreamweaver or anything like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wordpress/Woocommerce combination. It can be done really fast without any  serious problems. I was just playing with it and checked what can be done.

Back