•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

Bike808's first GLOG

#dumbazz #greenhorn #HoBag

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

I just went back and was looking through your pictures and...I want your hat. I love it! My Vans shoes are suede and all black with orange here and there. Orange laces. Being from California, I grew up on Vans. 👍🏻

Thanks, man.... A few years back, Vans let you design custom hats and i got that hat to match some slip-ons i got.  I guess i´m just ¨that guy.¨ crazy.gif But yeah, i been wearing that hat a while now; trust me, you don´t want it, sweaty as it is.  FWIW, Vans still has customized shoes; my wife just ordered some with Charlie Brown and Snoopy all over´m.

Edited by Bicycle808, 07 September 2017 - 10:37 AM.

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 ThatBlondGuy101

ThatBlondGuy101

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts
  • aka:TBG
  • Location:21st Highest Town In Australia. (AKA a cold place kinda near Sydney)

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

Good to see the harvests rolling in Bike!

Glog still entertaining as ever, provides me my daily dose of merriment!

Keep it up! :woohoo:

Yipeeeeee!!!!!!  :dance:

#83 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

Thanks, TBG.... more to come; the season ain´t quite over yet.

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests