• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help!

Can somone more versed with this forum show me how to embed pictures in the post? Can it be done from a phone? If it can't can you explain how to do it on pc. I am about to post an update on my plants and ask for some advice and would like to present a pretty product.

You will need to upload the picture to the internet. you can use websites like tinypic, dropbox or imgur ect and then use the [ img ] URL of picture [ /img ] (without spaces)

You'll need to give me something to work with here... what did you try? what website did you upload the image to? what is the image URL?

I did IMGUR
img but with a closed bracket.

You are using the wrong link. In imgur, click the one that says bbcode. It will give a slightly different link to the image and will work.

PtTpFY4.jpg
<--This will work
vs
Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/PtTpFY4[/img]   <--This will not work

Wish I could claim this was mine but The Hot Pepper pointed this out Here....

Imgur1_zpshavmjirh.jpg

Go to the pic in IMGUR - Right click on it - In the menu that opens click on Copy image

Imgur2_zpslbtmvwcs.jpg

Go to the post you want the image in and put the cursor where you want the pic to appear

Imgur3_zpshu8mbc0x.jpg

At this point you can hit Ctrl+v or Right click & hit Paste in the menu that opens

R6W9S7i.jpg

Voila!

`​

Back