•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

I.D. These peppers if you can (pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rstiv4200

rstiv4200

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hey Guys,

So I bought a few boxes of mixed peppers from Bakers peppers they had a pretty great deal going on buy 3 boxes of mixed peppers get 3 free so I went for it. All these peppers look great I cant wait to start drying, powdering, freezing, and sauce making with these bad boys. Before I started I was hoping to I.D. them as I will be seed saving from some of the nice looking pods for next seasons grow and I would just love to know what they all are out of curiosity ;). Maybe the guys at Bakers Peppers can chime in and help out even? I separated all the peppers into what I can best tell to be the same looking type. Bakers posted that these are the possible varieties in their mixed boxes. Hope someone can help me I.D. at least some of these bad boys thanks guys.

Also want to shout out to Bakers Peppers first season growing but I love that you guys have been pumping out fresh peppers early in the season and the great deal you have going on.

And heres the possible types they can be to help people narrow them down hopefully.   

Butch T Reaper ScorpionChocolate Bhutlah, The Reaper Red, The Reaper Yellow, Chocolate Moruga Brain, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Red, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow, Chocolate Scorpion, Brain Strain Red, Brain Strain Yellow, Yellow 7 Pot, Peach Ghorpion (Ghost Scorpion), Naglah Red, Ghost Pepper Red, Scotch Brain Orange, Scotch Brain Yellow, Peach Ghost Pepper, Big Black Mama, Big Red Mama, Bubblegum 7 Pot, Borg 9 Chocolate, Borg 9 Red

And here are the pics 

IMG_0262_zpsvc82plum.jpgIMG_0261_zpsa1heqnrg.jpgIMG_0260_zpsu8irym66.jpgIMG_0259_zpsajmerfms.jpgIMG_0258_zps8eu8cphv.jpgIMG_0257_zpspy55fkc7.jpgIMG_0256_zpsafayzuwd.jpgIMG_0255_zpseddwhtkh.jpgIMG_0254_zpskdlaqrzf.jpg

Edited by rstiv4200, 12 July 2017 - 07:29 PM.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 hogleg

hogleg

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 8,886 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

Dale Baker was banned from THP for being a shady thief as well as his obnoxious rants. However it is nice to hear you are happy with your order. I can't see your pics to help id. #photobucketsucks

#3 rstiv4200

rstiv4200

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Was he really haha I had no idea. This is my first season growing so kind of a newb they looked legit to me I have some seedlings that are taking off great about to be fruiting and I am happy with these mixed boxes but anyway glad I didnt get ripped off haha. Damn cant see any all my other posts came up normal can no one see them?

Dale Baker was banned from THP for being a shady thief as well as his obnoxious rants. However it is nice to hear you are happy with your order. I can't see your pics to help id. #photobucketsucks

#4 willard3

willard3

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:28 AM

Photobucket has shut you off. Now you'll have to pay ransom for your own property.

Santa Maria Ahuacatitlan, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

#5 rstiv4200

rstiv4200

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Well that is stupid lol is there a better free site i should use to post pics here?

Photobucket has shut you off. Now you'll have to pay ransom for your own property.

#6 The_NorthEast_ChileMan

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • aka:NECM

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

Many here have found imgur easy to post pix to forum.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein 

#7 WindowBoxGardner

WindowBoxGardner

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:54 AM

I upload my pics from photobucket back to my phone an then share the pics to who ever. Not sure if you can do the same on a laptop

#8 Walchit

Walchit

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

I went to postimage . org,u just load ur file then go down and click forum hotlink, or at least on my phone that's how it is.

Just click choose images and it should go to your phones gallery( or computer folder?) Pick your pic.
Screenshot_2017-07-19-20-00-07.png

Then scroll down and click the clipboard next to forum hotlink and it copies to your clipboard.
Screenshot_2017-07-19-20-00-32.png

Then come back here and paste it

#9 Walchit

Walchit

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:22 PM

I couldn't get imgur to work, this one seems to work well, and you don't have to sign up or anything, I spent two days trying to use photo bucket and imgur, maybe imgur would work if my phone had more memory. Just thought I should share that

#10 willard3

willard3

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Not workin'

Santa Maria Ahuacatitlan, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests