• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Friend's Wedding Today

I went to a friend's wedding today.  Known the couple for years, but just became good friends these last few months.  It was a theme wedding.  I had a minor part.  Nothing much.  I just yelled something inappropriate during the blessing.  But watching the looks on their faces as they said I do, well it broke the theme and seemed really serious.  Left me with this warm lovey feeling. 

Groom was bright.  He had someone else drive him there so we could not decorate his car.  Nobody knows exactly where they are staying.  But we do have an inside track.  The couple has young children and we know the baby sitter.  At first we thought this is going to be easy.  We will get the name of the hotel out of her.  Ah but when she said she didnt know, she mentioned that they have cell phones so why would the baby sitter have to know.  She is right and we are stumped.

Ah, but we do know they went home and got his car.  There are only so many hotels in town.  But how do we figure out the room number once we figure out the hotel?  We must prank the newly weds.  It is tradition damn it. 

If you don't catch them on the front end, get em' twice as good on the back end.  They gotta come home eventually.  :D

Back