• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Punisher

Just finished watching the 13th episode, was a great series, anybody else watch it?
Daredevil and Jessica Jones up also I found, best series in a long time great acting and stories. Never read the comics, was into Sgt Fury long ago, still have the comics some ware.

Walchit said:
I thought this was gonna be a pepper called the punisher lol

+1 me too. Thought someone had come up with a new world record "contender". Would be a good name for one though.  Seeing as this thread was originally meant to somewhat relate to comics, The Phantom would also be a good pepper name. Probably some sort of ghost strain?

I have it added to my watch list but haven't yet. Im still bingeing on True Blood (HBOGO) and only about half way through season 4. I did watch the all other "Marvel based" series on Netflix though. They combined them all into a new series called Defenders which isnt too bad. Dr Strange was also interesting.

I like those superhero series on netflix, they're all well done. Recently watched Mindhunters which was awesome. Ozarks was boring, can't recommend. Jason Bateman tries to do a walter white thing, fails, bad story, super unbelievable. Seems like a bad spoof. 

Back