• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Help me

there are 3 chili trees that attack disease.
0c4cfc6767bb538efd52b1879d4b83a0.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A2020a40 using Tapatalk

Voodoo 6 said:
hard to tell, maybe over watering?

That is my first thought because of the distribution.  Over watering is a weird sort of thing.  It creates a condition where the plants can not take fluids the way they should.  When that happens, often things droop like that.  Nutrient problems can do the same.  Are you using synthetic fertilizers?

By all means do look for pests with a magnifying glass.  But if I were to look for a pest that would cause a plant to look like that, I would think something on the roots.  Looks kind of like my wife's tomato plants after a bore worm attack.

I can't see any obvious issues from the pic, but a plant that is restricted to a small pot and strong indoor lighting can  grow fast and tall like yours and puts out huge leaves.

When mother nature and conditions are right it wants to produce more growth and begin flower production.

This ends up is over sized droopy leaves like yours as they are the oldest on the plant while it concentrates all it's energy into the new growth etc.

Over watering is one of the most common problems as well and could also be an issue.

Back