• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

BBG,s & Chocolates = Shweeeeeet. My 2018 Chilli Grow.

One of these biggest improvements to my grow this season is the conclusion of my grow room i started in December 2015 :lol: as i say to her indoors , no point hurrying and making mistakes  :crazy:  :lol:  :lol: .All sealed in now with Poly carbonate roof and sides so loads of light and i hope a natural humid habitat. This will be known as Sims santuary and home to my specials and isolated plants. 
Just got to make up a removabledoor so it can be closed up overnight and opened during the day for air movement .

The theme of my grow is trying to find some good tasting chocolate peppers , iv included Swiss Choc & Chocolate Bhutlah SM as these are the best 2 tasting chocolate peppers iv eaten so far. I had to include BBG,s as iv been lucky enough to pick up some outstanding varieties from the generous growers here on the THP.
Bonda Mahala, MA Wartryx, Chocolate Bhutlah SM.
Swiss Chocolate. Chocolate Moruga Brains, 7pot Cinder, BBG Cluster,
BBG Pumpkin, Yellow Strawberry , Burmese Naga , Carrot Jolokia,
Black Bhutlah x,                              MA 7 pot peanut.
7pot choc lava x BBG         Ramirez Stinger.       BBG Naga orange.
Yellow Dystopia .
Other friends crosses will be added later this week.
Friends who made this seasons grow possible and a big thanks to every one of you
Peter S
Adam Bhuter.
Brandon
Paul G
Tristan
D3
Frank .
Justin .WHP
And last but not least Gary (windchicken) who has been helping my grow last 4 years.
All the best to everyone and hope you all have a great season . :cheers:

Superhot Sim said:
One of these biggest improvements to my grow this season is the conclusion of my grow room i started in December 2015 [emoji38] as i say to her indoors , no point hurrying and making mistakes  :crazy:  [emoji38]  [emoji38] .All sealed in now with Poly carbonate roof and sides so loads of light and i hope a natural humid habitat. This will be known as Sims santuary and home to my specials and isolated plants. 
Just got to make up a removabledoor so it can be closed up overnight and opened during the day for air movement .

The theme of my grow is trying to find some good tasting chocolate peppers , iv included Swiss Choc & Chocolate Bhutlah SM as these are the best 2 tasting chocolate peppers iv eaten so far. I had to include BBG,s as iv been lucky enough to pick up some outstanding varieties from the generous growers here on the THP.
Bonda Mahala, MA Wartryx, Chocolate Bhutlah SM.
Swiss Chocolate. Chocolate Moruga Brains, 7pot Cinder, BBG Cluster,
BBG Pumpkin, Yellow Strawberry , Burmese Naga , Carrot Jolokia,
Black Bhutlah x,                              MA 7 pot peanut.
7pot choc lava x BBG         Ramirez Stinger.       BBG Naga orange.
Yellow Dystopia .
Other friends crosses will be added later this week.
Friends who made this seasons grow possible and a big thanks to every one of you
Peter S
Adam Bhuter.
Brandon
Paul G
Tristan
D3
Frank .
Ben Bpiela.
Justin .WHP
And last but not least Gary (windchicken) who has been helping my grow last 4 years.
All the best to everyone and hope you all have a great season . :cheers:

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Back