• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

You guys are awesome!

I'm sorry to hear of the tragedy of your house fire :(

seeds for just 3 varieties is surprisingly cheap though.
what was it you planned on trading ? Moldy seeds ?

hmmm  it seems it's been quite a while since your last post, then first new post is asking for seeds  :think:

oh wait...
Fire Angel said:
Not sure where to start with this! As for the "personal profit" comment, don't presume to know what we do with out produce! Not that it's any of your business but we don't profit from what we grow!

If you "don't mind picking off the occasional bug or worm" don't hop on the growing forum and ASK ME SPECIFICALLY HOW TO DEAL WITH WORMS!

I posted the link to the organic solution to the question YOU ASKED!

All of my comments were tongue-in-cheek! You can look at LOTS of posts on this site and there is a lot of good natured jabbing.

So I think this UNGRATEFUL BITCH as you called me, will bow out.

PS. I'll send your f@cking seeds back !

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/9146-2009-pods-on-thread/?p=195190

WOW  :shocked:   you sound like a fun person to share seeds with  :rolleyes:  

Hey look, I can edit my post too.

seems like you didnt want to participate in the community here for 9 years, Not 1 post contributing in any way to this forum in any number of threads here. Not 1 single comment, nothing.
Then, now that you need seeds  your first post since returning is asking for help rebuilding your seed collection ?   :snooty:

​I don't know you, I wasn't even around here 9 years ago.  I do know there are lots of generous people here that would happily share their seeds at their own cost to those that post here and try to be part of the community.

well best of luck to you 
:cheers:

Back