#21 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts
  • aka:Sawyer

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:45 PM

Are you going to have seeds available for these peppers? Thanks!

I'm going to plant a hundred, maybe this weekend, to test the germination rate. Assuming it's still halfway decent, yes, I'll have both seeds and plants.

Also, I grew some of these plants in isolation this year, so I definitely have viable seeds, albeit one generation further removed from the original. Not nearly as many as of the older seeds, but enough for most THPer's needs, I think.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 wrinklenuts

wrinklenuts

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:10 PM

I'm going to plant a hundred, maybe this weekend, to test the germination rate. Assuming it's still halfway decent, yes, I'll have both seeds and plants.

Also, I grew some of these plants in isolation this year, so I definitely have viable seeds, albeit one generation further removed from the original. Not nearly as many as of the older seeds, but enough for most THPer's needs, I think.

I would really like to buy like 10-16 seeds if possible.

#23 Orekoc

Orekoc

Hot

• Extreme
  • 531 posts
  • aka:Call me Pugs or Pugsley

Posted 05 December 2018 - 09:09 PM

Wunnerful, wunnerful.

Put me down for plants and seed!

edited to correct spelling of wunnerful.  Although most of you kids are to young to get the joke.

Edited by Orekoc, 05 December 2018 - 09:14 PM.

“The only difference between me and a madman is I'm not mad.” - Salvador Dali

Ah, I don't use PayPal, so if I forget to say it in a PM, I said it here, so I didn't really forget, to say it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests