• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

CLEO'S DRAGON

Plantguy76 said:
well ordered this bad boy along with cherio roxa & some Russian purple tomatoes
I've been wondering how the Cheiro Roxa is. I think it's similar to CGN 21500. If so, that would be a tasty one. Great choice on that Cleo's. Interesting indeed.

Cheiro Roxa is nice :)

mCtfXHO.jpg

Bhuter said:
I've been wondering how the Cheiro Roxa is. I think it's similar to CGN 21500. If so, that would be a tasty one. Great choice on that Cleo's. Interesting indeed.

To me, the Cheiro Roxa was noticeably hotter and a bit more tart than the CGN21500. 

BlackFatalii said:

To me, the Cheiro Roxa was noticeably hotter and a bit more tart than the CGN21500. 
Interesting. I get a lot of Chinense flavor from CGN 21500, and to me, that's kinda floral. Kinda. But tart might be a good addition. Or it'll make you pucker. Lol. I'm not very good at identifying flavors.

Bhuter said:
Interesting. I get a lot of Chinense flavor from CGN 21500, and to me, that's kinda floral. Kinda. But tart might be a good addition. Or it'll make you pucker. Lol. I'm not very good at identifying flavors.

dragonsfire said:
The Cheiro Roxa I had was floral and hot like a Hab.

That is so odd. To me I get a clean taste from CGN 21500 that I don't associate with 'floral' or 'hab like'! Shows how everyone tastes different I guess. Top 5 pepper for me!

Back