• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Any superhot or exotic pepper plants in the Charlotte area?

My seedlings are horrible this year.  6 weeks in and they are tiny and yellowed.
It's too late to start seeds.

My local greenhouse has Reapers and Ghosts.
But many varieties I hoped to grow this year didn't turn out:

7 Pot
Arroz Con Pollo
Aji Charapita
Sugar Rush Peach
Shishito

Wondering if there are any growers in my area that might have these?

mitchNC said:
My seedlings are horrible this year.  6 weeks in and they are tiny and yellowed.
It's too late to start seeds.

My local greenhouse has Reapers and Ghosts.
But many varieties I hoped to grow this year didn't turn out:

7 Pot
Arroz Con Pollo
Aji Charapita
Sugar Rush Peach
Shishito

Wondering if there are any growers in my area that might have these?

I'm just across the boarder in SC. If anything falls through with the guy that's supposed to be picking up everything I have left I'll let you know.  He's getting around 80 plants from me tomorrow hopefully.

Also I do have some extra Charapitas though.

Hey Mitch, you missed my plants just by days. facepalm.
I gave away aji mango,cgn 23258, 7pot cinder F3 and Bhut BOC to a friend last weekend.

Hopefully Hawkins will have some plants for you.

Hawkins said:

I'm just across the boarder in SC. If anything falls through with the guy that's supposed to be picking up everything I have left I'll let you know.  He's getting around 80 plants from me tomorrow hopefully.

Also I do have some extra Charapitas though.

Hey Hawkins, the shishito you saved for me, please give it to Mitch if he needs it. 

saiias said:

Hey Hawkins, the shishito you saved for me, please give it to Mitch if he needs it. 

I do still have the shishito, so if you don't want it, I've got the Charapita, and Shishtio for him then.

Back