Hello from PA!

Hi! I was asked to start some pepper seeds and went a little overboard...I have Carolina Reapers (all of which will go to the person who asked me to grow), Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion, Scotch Brains, Scotch Bonnet, Peach Bhut WMxJonah, BBG7 Red, Bahamian Beast Red, Joe's Long Cayenne, Island Hellfire Cayenne, BBG7 Yellow Small, Fatalii Peach and Bahamian Goat. I started in February because I know PA has a short season and my plants are beautiful even though I didn't do the greatest in getting them to sprout for the number of seeds I started. I believe I have 60 plants. In the next couple weeks I hope to have the plants outside, we're still getting frost here some days. 
I'm keeping probably 15 plants, the rest will be given away/sold to whoever I can get to take them. I mostly just like to grow plants, but I also love hot sauce, so I'm here to learn about making my own! I chose the cayennes for myself for this reason, but I'll grow at least one of each other plant just to see how they do. I've been picking flower buds off all the cayennes, most of the BBG7 yellow and some of the Bahamian Goats. I really need to get them outside! 

Welcome :welcome: from Pennsylvania!  Just north of Harrisburg.  Here you'll learn just about anything you want to know about growing and using hot peppers!

Wow sounds like a great assortment. How much are you gonna sell them for? Would you ship? What part of PA are you from?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm from up in Mckean County, middle of nowhere PA. 
I'm not sure how much I'll sell them for, I'm not sure what a "fair" price would be. I probably would not ship, only because I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. 

Back