13 replies to this topic

#1 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 02:56 PM

I drew these then had them professionally printed.  They 3" tall and are waterproof, weatherproof and fade resistant.

They are available here - https://chilibrains.bigcartel.com/

Eh0DHiQ.jpg

#2 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:33 PM

The one on the left is a Primo

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

#3 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:18 PM

The one on the left is a Primo

LOL, not this again.  You can call it Jeff for all I care.   ;)

#4 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 48,887 posts
  • aka:Pookie, Satan Claus
  • (x3)

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:22 PM

They look good man. I'm thinking refrigerator magnets would sell better (as a set). I don't stick stickers on anything but lots of people need a few magnets on the fridge and these would be killer for the chilihead. The different pepper colors to go with decor (red set, green set, yellow set, orange set, and a mix). Just an idea, best of luck!

#5 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 14,787 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:24 PM

Cool stickers. I got a couple, might use some for freebies.
PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#6 MakeIt20

MakeIt20

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 09:41 AM

Yeah, definitely super-cool. Just ordered the unholy trinity set.

#7 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:20 PM

Cool stickers. I got a couple, might use some for freebies.

Awesome!  Thank you so much!

#8 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:21 PM

Yeah, definitely super-cool. Just ordered the unholy trinity set.

Thank you so much!

#9 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

They look good man. I'm thinking refrigerator magnets would sell better (as a set). I don't stick stickers on anything but lots of people need a few magnets on the fridge and these would be killer for the chilihead. The different pepper colors to go with decor (red set, green set, yellow set, orange set, and a mix). Just an idea, best of luck!

Thank you and thanks for the tips!  Maybe once have a few more designs & colors.

#10 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 14,787 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:40 PM

I received my assorted stickers a few days ago.  Nice stickers and quick mailing, thanks Brian! 

SL

PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#11 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:44 PM

I received my assorted stickers a few days ago.  Nice stickers and quick mailing, thanks Brian! 

SL

Awesome, you're welcome SL, I'm glad you like them.  Thanks for letting me know that you got them.

#12 MakeIt20

MakeIt20

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:07 PM

Sorry for the delay posting - I received my stickers Monday. I put them on my truck rear window, opposite a sticker design my wife and I had made for our garden business. (Doesn't hurt to show what we're partially about!)

Took me a minute to post this, as Tuesday I had a lung spontaneously collapse. Posting this from the hospital as I await my discharge.

The stickers look great, and the pepper powder you included smells wonderful. I can't wait to be home and cooking something hot hot hot. The card included was also quite thoughtful.

Great idea with the stickers, and a great seller. Thanks again!

#13 MakeIt20

MakeIt20

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:10 PM

Thank you and thanks for the tips!  Maybe once have a few more designs & colors.

I second this notion about having magnets made - the place we have our stickers made tends to have deals on magnets that aren't too much more pricey, and I think you could get a lot of sales for individual or grouped pepper magnets!

Either way, loving your designs!

#14 Mickey72

Mickey72

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:11 PM

Sorry for the delay posting - I received my stickers Monday. I put them on my truck rear window, opposite a sticker design my wife and I had made for our garden business. (Doesn't hurt to show what we're partially about!)

Took me a minute to post this, as Tuesday I had a lung spontaneously collapse. Posting this from the hospital as I await my discharge.

The stickers look great, and the pepper powder you included smells wonderful. I can't wait to be home and cooking something hot hot hot. The card included was also quite thoughtful.

Great idea with the stickers, and a great seller. Thanks again!

I hope you are doing better now but glad you like the stickers.  I'll keep the magnets in mind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests