• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PaulG 2020

Looks like a friggin Morning Glory. They're pretty, but NOT in the garden lol.

c. eximium flower:
59AC02BF-348D-439A-9E29-AF585C18FD90.jpeg

Forgot which species this one is  :oops: :
51D170D6-9A2C-400F-BF10-2D6B39C91C3E.jpeg

Chili Costa Rica really getting it’s purple on
in the past sunny days. Branches also starting
to extend some more and lots of deep purple
flowers evident. Seeds from The Hippy Seed
Company :
4B176A89-B8AD-479C-AE59-C6A7E09223D3.jpeg

Yellow seven has a few runty pods, but
lots of flowers. Seeds from bpiela:
FB6ED91C-3961-42EC-8AE6-ECA65CC56A4C.jpeg

Nice photos Paul..plants seems well on their way ...the Cardi pods are pretty,have a few of those going,
production starting a bit on the show side & the Asiatic beetles are doing some damage,using D Earth which helps.

I can pick out an Eximium flower  in any line up...very distinct...isn't it?.Have a tall plant that I OW ...C. Eximium Ulupica La Paz
seeds via Mexico..it has lots of tiny pods...but not enough for an ounce of sauce..I don't think. :cool:
Stay safe & well. ;)

The XL Brown rocoto’s canopy has leveled
out at about 40 inches (100cm). The spread
is about 45 inches. The smaller Ecuador Red
isn’t as tall, but it is nice and bushy:
BDEE3978-052C-4B14-B18B-980E15B2CB81.jpeg

A unique 8-petaled flower on the XL Brown.
Most flowers have six, but seven-petaled
flowers are not unusual, either:
F7FFAFE5-9E41-43FD-B85F-4FAB1E72DEF4.jpeg

wiriwiri said:
Nice photos Paul..spamants seems well on their way ...the Cardi pods are pretty,have a few of those going,
production starting a bit on the show side & the Asiatic beetles are doing some damage,using D Earth which helps.

I can pick out an Eximium flower  in any line up...very distinct...isn't it?.Have a tall plant that I OW ...C. Eximium Ulupica La Paz
seeds via Mexico..it has lots of tiny pods...but not enough for an ounce of sauce..I don't think. :cool:
Stay safe & well. ;)
Thanks, Sandy. I wish all the plants
were doing as well as the cardi!

I'd fallen a few pages behind, Paul, but I just got caught up and things are looking beautiful as always at your end.  I especially like the blues.  Your grow is always SO clean.. It looks like a chili pepper park!

Looking solid, PaulG!   Some very nice flower shots. The 8-petaled XLB is impressive.  I also like that ripe trio of rocotos.  That  hyperpube-X pod looks chunky and has kind of a cubish look I remember from last season, which I thought was pretty cool.  IIRC the later season pods were a little more rounded.  Glad to see you have flowering and hopefully a set pod on the SP Orange.  They simply haven't really thrived for me, but I'm hoping with a new batch of seeds and a fresh start they'll do better nest season.

Uncle_Eccoli said:
I'd fallen a few pages behind, Paul, but I just got caught up and things are looking beautiful as always at your end.  I especially like the blues.  Your grow is always SO clean.. It looks like a chili pepper park!
Thanks, Unc. I try to make it look like somebody lives here!   ;)

CaneDog said:
Looking solid, PaulG!   Some very nice flower shots. The 8-petaled XLB is impressive.  I also like that ripe trio of rocotos.  That  hyperpube-X pod looks chunky and has kind of a cubish look I remember from last season, which I thought was pretty cool.  IIRC the later season pods were a little more rounded.  Glad to see you have flowering and hopefully a set pod on the SP Orange.  They simply haven't really thrived for me, but I'm hoping with a new batch of seeds and a fresh start they'll do better nest season.
The San Pedro Orange isn’t as robust as
the others, but I’m holding out for successful
season’s end for it.

I am trying to think of what to do for sampling
those pods!

Back