misc 1.7oz Glass Woozy vs 9 gram disposable mylar sachet (packet)

I tried to create a poll but I'm not sure it would have worked, so I will post this topic anyway:

For TRAVEL and SAMPLE purposes... which vessel is more ideal for customers to manage for events such as picnics, traveling on a boat, eating in a car, on a train, at your kid's soccer game, in a lunchbox or bagged lunch, on-the-go in general and convenience?

The 1.7oz (or similar size) glass woozy bottle with a fitted, resealable cap

or

The 9 gram disposable Mylar sachet (packet) sold in cartons of quantity (unsure what that is, so leaving this as just a 'regular' amount)

Shown here is a 5oz bottle in the center for control, the 1.7 oz glass woozy on the right, and sachets on the left.

types.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Def!
cholula_packet.jpg

You can SELL those to restaurants that do take-out, as well as use as samples. I used to go to a place that had them. Imagine seeing your fave sauce in those at a burger joint ,and you get one with the ketchup. Just kinda cool.
Yup - I've got a chain of cheesesteak shops that would buy packets from me if I had the means to produce them.

I asked my mfgr & they said sure - as long as I bought the machine that hot packs/seals the packets. :doh:

Back